Taking a few days off and writing out my resources might be a good way for the plan. For the last year, all the things I have done so far was keeping moving forward without looking back. And now, here we go.
What I learnt:
- How to make a complete SEO plan.
- How to manage an complete email marketing system, plan a email marketing strategy and predict the result.
- How to scrape data from competitor and the best ways to use it ( Email marketing, Link Spamming and Automate publishing content ).
- How to make an alert system of what is trending, tools to simplify the process and maximize the productivity.of this task.
- How to manage an Linux system ( with Centos ), installing basic tools and setting up the enviroment to run a WordPress website. And free HTTPS, did I mention that?
- How to spam links the hell out of them <- this is the most useless thing lol.
- How to make a killer explainer video, using Powtoon Agency account.
- Tools I have: Scrapebox, Grammarly, GSA Captcha and SER, WP-Pipes with Linkfinder and HTML Parser, Fulltext RSS, Tiger post, Nextscripts, VPSSIM, Buzzsumo and Powtoon ( All are lifetime subcription ).
What I did:
- Took part in 2 website plans: both were failed.
- Severed over 300 clients on Fiverr: after that my account got banned. But I still earned over 2k during that time. Don’t ask me what I did lol.
- Built a network of over 2560 web 2.0 system. <- Best thing so far. All have PA, DA, TF and CF.
- Help my friend to sell several sites, earned a grand for that task. Being a middle man is not in my beloved list.
- Built and setup enviroment for over 60 wordpress sites, all are running like charm at the moment. Never got a single crash.
- Check out the free tool of mine: Facebook auto post, Full text RSS.
What I want:
- I want a flexible job with stable salary.
- That job must help me have chances to use everything I got above: Fix what I haven’t done well and improve what I have learnt.
- Yeah forget the flexible, just a job that help me to survive lol.